Neil Seligman is the Founder of The Conscious Professional, the Author of 100 Mindfulness Meditations and Conscious Leadership and one of the UK’s leading experts in Mindfulness, Wellbeing and Professional Resilience.
As a sought after expert and conference speaker Neil has been featured on the BBC and in titles ranging from The Sunday Times, The Mirror, Yoga Magazine, Female First, Health & Fitness, Best Magazine, OmYoga Magazine, Attitude, Soul & Spirit Magazine, Warrior Addict and more.
Beyond leading Mindfulness Retreats at Champneys, Neil appears regularly at Mindfulness events in the UK and abroad and was honoured to give a keynote at The Mindfulness India Summit in Mumbai in October 2019.
Neil’s highly-regarded Conscious Coaching has enabled many to step into their highest potential, finding alignment, excellence, and joy whilst his Fine Art Soul Portrait photography has been commissioned and exhibited internationally and is held in private collections around the world.
Neil loves nothing more than helping others connect deeply with their capacity for stillness, peace, authenticity and excellence and he looks forward to welcoming you to this wonderful retreat.
Neil is a qualified Life Coach, MBSR Teacher and Usui & Karuna Reiki Master.
• Arrival from 2.00pm
• 4 Mindfulness Sessions as detailed in full timetable received on booking.
• Programme with Neil starts at 6.30pm with welcome reception and dinner.
• First Session from 8.30pm-10.00pm Friday evening.
• Two Sessions on Saturday during the day. 9.30-11.30am / 4.30-6.30
• Final Session on Sunday morning from 10.30am-12.30am
• Option to upgrade your retreat to include a powerful one-to-one life-coaching consultation with Neil for an additional £150. (Usually £275)
• All meals: two healthy buffet breakfasts and lunches and two three-course evening meals.
• Unlimited use of Champneys facilities.
• Access to up to 20 different classes per day
• Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
• Sunday departure by 4pm. (Room to please be vacated by 10am.)
If you find the retreat you were looking for is sold out or your preferred room type is not available, please email CER@champneys.com and include the title and date of the retreat you would like to book. Alternatively please call us on 0843 5611 943. We often have reserved spaces available which do not appear on the website.
There is a minimum number of people required for the break to run. Breaks will be cancelled if numbers are insufficient 2 weeks before the start of the break.