Our boot camps are a world away from the stereotypical military style classes. There’s no shouting and screaming, just motivation in a controlled, fun environment. Our holistic approach aims to build healthy relationships with food and exercise; relationships that will last long after you leave.
With a heavy emphasis on team interaction, you’ll enjoy between four and six exercise classes per day – inside and outside of the resort. The programme also includes a blood pressure check, weight and body measurements, diet and fitness discussions, three treatments and carefully crafted healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
It’s an exhilarating and effective way to get fit, shape up and slim down. Join us and burn some serious calories.
• Six nights accommodation
• Pre-Arrival support and communication
• Welcome talk
• Blood pressure check
• Weight and body measurements (x 2)
• Water bottle & Champneys T-shirts
• 4-6 hours of exercise per day including indoor/outdoor activities
• Boot Camp Nutrition Menu including breakfast, lunch dinner, snacks and smoothies devised by our resident Nutritionists
• Use of Hydrotherapy Pool 2 x sessions (25 mins) Forest Mere & Springs
• Unlimited use of Thalassotherapy (Tring Only)
• 2x Champneys massages (25 mins)
• 1x Aromatherapy Wrap (25 min)
• 1x Body Exfoliation (25 mins)
• 4 x Wellbeing Talks including Fitness & Nutrition
• Boot Camp Instructors to motivate and guide you during the week
• Food Intolerance Tests available to see if any intolerances are affecting daily life and weight loss goals (Additional Fee)
• Unlimited use of facilities
• Complimentary Robe Hire and flip flops
If you find the retreat you were looking for is sold out or your preferred room type is not available, please email CER@champneys.com and include the title and date of the retreat you would like to book. Alternatively please call us on 0843 5611 943. We often have reserved spaces available which do not appear on the website.
There is a minimum number of people required for the break to run. Breaks will be cancelled if numbers are insufficient 2 weeks before the start of the break.