Amanda Hamilton and her team of experts have been running retreats for more than a decade. Amanda is recognised as one of the UK’s most established experts in the nutrition field and is a number-one bestselling health author. They deliver an unparalleled education programme within a gentle yet highly effective detox programme. This all-inclusive experience includes personalised juices, smoothies, soups and gut-health boosters tailored to each client's needs, tastes and goals. This metabolism boosting menu helps reduce insulin levels and supports detoxification, which in turn helps to lower inflammation, improve energy and shift excess fat.
The educational emphasis is to help guests understand and develop their personal plan around integrating healthy habits for the long-term, with accessible and practical workshops that have been described as “transformative for health and body shape.” In other words, this isn’t just a quick fix, it is a perfect kick start for longer-term health goals.
We believe Amanda and her team offer an outstanding level of personal care and attention. All breaks include a follow on diet plan and access to monthly online educational webinars.
What’s it all about?
This retreat can help you lose weight safely, de-stress, improve your gut health, boost energy levels and, most importantly of all - inspire long-lasting healthy habits. Many clients report that in just a few days they feel great with glowing skin and a flatter tummy - and that they feel inspired to make ongoing changes once back home. Average weight loss is 1lb-2lbs per day. Pilates will be offered as additional daily exclusive class or online Zoom class.
● Arrival midday on Friday
● 3 Nights Accommodation
● Delicious menus of juices, smoothies and soups
● Healthy breakfast on day of departure
● Personalised blend of mineral salts for detoxifying and relaxing evening baths
● Daily workshops
● Pilates classes (Saturday, Sunday and Monday). If we are not able to deliver the Pilates classes for Covid reasons, Pilates will be offered as additional Zoom classes.
● A range of fitness classes and walking routes to enjoy
● Detox goody bag, water bottle and departure nutrition gift pack
● 25-minute detox spa treatment (choose from Hydrotherapy Bath, Frigi Thalgo Wrap or a Pressotherapy Treatment)
● Unlimited use of facilities
● Unlimited use of Thalassotherapy Pool
● Complimentary Robe Hire
● Depart 4.00pm
● Pre-retreat 7 day diet and follow-on healthy menu plan
Terms and conditions apply. This break includes no meals, the diet is made up of juices, herbal teas, broths and supplements. This break cannot be used in conjunction with any offers or discounts. Available at Tring in standard and superior rooms only but upgrades to premium or suite available on request. A minimum number of 6 required to run this break, and a maximum of 16. Should the minimum not be reached and the break cancelled an alternative or full refund will be offered. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys.Stay another night £150 ppReservations: