1. Blend all ingredients apart from the blueberries in blender
2. Roughly stir through blueberries to make a swirl on the mixture
3. Add coconut oil to a non stick pan and let it get really hot before placing about two tablespoons of batter in
4. Use a spoon to shape the batter into a circle, allow it to cook for two to three minutes or until the top is starting to firm. Flip and allow to cook on the other side
5. Repeat until all the batter is used up
6. Top with Greek yoghurt, fresh blueberries, coconut flakes and little maple syrup (optional)
TIP: You can use frozen blueberries, they're generally cheaper and just as nutritional
These pancakes are made with oats, which are a soluble fibre that help to keep you full by releasing energy slowly. They also contain chia seeds, cottage cheese and egg whites to make the pancakes a bit more substantial and increase the protein content. By only using the egg whites you get the texture without the fat and calories found in the egg’s yolk. The blueberries can be fresh or frozen.