7 Night Boot Camp
The 7 night fitness and weight loss experience!
Champneys Boot Camp is a 7 night kick-start fitness programme that will help you to achieve your short or long term goals. Our team of experts will guide you through a dynamic experience you will never forget and by the end of the week you will feel fitter, more energised and inspired to make positive lifestyle changes that will last a lifetime. With an average weight loss of 6.3lbs and an average inch loss of 4.5 inch it's a must!
Introducing our new Boot Camp & Beyond programme; this additional option combines our 7 night Boot Camp with a 6-week online personalised weight management programme, giving you the opportunity to build on your boot camp success once you have returned home. Add this to your 7 night Boot Camp reservation for £245 extra (saving £50) by calling 0843 316 22 22.
- Arrival 11am
- 7 nights’ accommodation - no single supplement
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner (calorie controlled)
- Pre-arrival support and communication
- Welcome talk
- Blood pressure check
- Weight and body measurements (x2)
- 4-6 exercise sessions per full day (indoor & outdoor )
- Water bottle & Champneys t-shirts
- Healthy cookery demonstration
- Boot Camp nutrition menu
- 3 Thalassotherapy pool sessions (25 mins per session) worth £20 each
- 2 Champneys Massage (25 mins)
- Aromatherapy Wrap (25 mins) worth £40
- Full Body Exfoliation (25 mins)
- 2 Nutrition talks
- 2 Fitness talks
- Ki Armband used to monitor activity & calorie burn
- Dedicated member of fitness to support and guide during your stay
- Unlimited use of facilities
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Depart 11am
Prices from £1395 per person
Save £200! Now reduced to £1195 per person on all Henlow and Springs dates.
Offer applies to standard rooms only.
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply)
Terms and conditions apply. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys.