7 Night 5:2 Diet - The kick start to weight loss
We all know how you are supposed to lose weight: eat healthy low calorie foods, exercise more… and never, ever skip meals. This has been standard dietary advice for decades and though it may work for some people, the nations levels of obesity continue to soar. So is there an alternative? Intermittent fasting. Based on the work of leading scientists from around the world, this is an exciting new alternative to standard dieting.
Intermittent fasting does not mean stopping eating entirely. It means reducing the amount you eat, but only for 2 days a week. Since you are only fasting for two days each week (500-600 kcal), and eating normally on the other five days (1500-1750 kcals). It’s easy to comply with the regime that only asks you to restrict your calorie intake occasionally. It recalibrates the diet equation, and stacks the odds in your favour. You should not only lose weight but also enjoy a wide range of health benefits. Studies of intermittent fasting show that not only do people see improvements in blood pressure and their cholesterol levels, but also in their insulin sensitivity.
At Champneys we have designed our very own 5:2 diet consisting of tasty, gourmet nutritious meals and snacks plus the unique benefit that even on the fast days you will still eat three meals AND a snack, as opposed to most plans which only allow you one or two meals on fast days. The regime is further supported by exercise, maximising results and kick starting you on your way to your weight loss goal.
Please note: Champneys recommends you seek a doctor's advice before embarking on any diet programme. Champneys cannot guarantee the exact weight-loss results, this will be dependent on the individual's current health and body type. This break is not suitable for individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding, diabetic or hypoglycaemic or with a history of eating disorders. If you have recently been unwell or have had recent surgery please contact us to discuss further.
- Arrival 2pm
- 7 nights' accommodation - no single supplement
- Pre-arrival call from nutritionist
- 7 nutritious 5:2 diet 3-course dinners, breakfasts & lunches
- One to one Nutrition Consultation (55 mins) worth £55
- Blood pressure, weight and body measurements
- 3 Personal Training sessions worth £90
- Exercise Programme to take home
- 2 Thalassotherapy pool sessions (25 mins per session) worth £20 each
- Mineral Detox Cellulite Buster (55 mins) worth £65
- Aromatherapy Wrap (25 mins) worth £35
- Discussion with Nutritionist to explain the protocol and plan for ongoing maintenance
- A 7 day post-stay menu plan
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Use of the facilities
- Depart 4pm
Prices from £1195.00 per person at Tring
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply)
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys.