4 Night Easy Slim Retreat
Are you reading this because you are looking for that elusive “cure” for weight loss? Perhaps you have already tried many different diets in your quest for the body you would like. Now is the time to stop punishing yourself with crazy regimes and recognise that to lose weight and change the way your body looks and feels for good, you must first change the way you think.
Everything you do is preceded by a thought. Some you are aware of in your conscious mind, but most of the time you run on “automatic pilot”. Your beliefs and behaviours have been formed over many years and are deeply installed in your unconscious mind. The way you think and feel about food, and yourself, determines everything you do, including what you put in your mouth, and how much you move your body.
On this retreat, television expert and best selling author of “Think More Eat Less” Janet Thomson MSC will guide you through a step by step process to enable you to completely change the way you think. This unique programme will teach you a range of easy techniques that will put you in control of your own destiny and change not just your mind and your body, but anything you want.
Alternatively, you can choose to stay for a shorter time on our 2 Night Easy Slim Retreat.
- Pre-arrival phone call with Janet Thomson
- Arrival 2pm
- 4 night's accommodation - no single supplement
- 5 x 2 and a half hour sessions covering:
- Understanding your thought process
- How habits are formed
- How to change how you think
- The mind-body connection
- Creating your own individual strategy for change
- Practical techniques to stop self-sabotage
- How hormones determine how you feel and your body’s ability to burn fat
- A unique easy to follow colour code system that helps you understand which foods balance hormones generate a positive emotional response and maximise weight loss
- Finding the best motivation strategy for you
- How to change your internal dialogue and thought process to change for good
- A practical exercise to imbed everything you have learned and changed over the retreat
- A variety of additional practical techniques to use during and after the retreat
- Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins) worth £20
- Champneys Relaxing Facial (25 mins) worth £35
- Use of facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Three course evening meal each night, healthy buffet breakfast each morning and three course buffet lunch each day
- Depart 4pm (room 11am)
Prices from £649.00 per person at Springs
Prices from £699.00 per person at Tring and Forest Mere
Post break support package
If during the retreat you would like an individual appointment with Janet for a one to one treatment, you can arrange this directly with her on your pre-retreat call or at the retreat itself. Appointments slots are limited.
After the retreat and to continue to reinforce and imbed all your new behaviours there are a couple of options:
1. 5 Easy Slim guided meditations (you will experience these on the course) plus the 2 Colour Code system audios for just £75
2. 5 EasySlim presentations as videos plus the guided meditations and audios plus 3 months membership to the EasySlim VIP club where you will receive additional monthly videos or audios teaching you even more about how to use your mind to change your body, for just £150 (normally £250).
3. Telephone coaching at £50 per hour (normally £100) to accompany either of the above packages.
"Janet is brilliant! So inspirational and positive. I feel so much happier than when I started the Easy Slim course and see things from a much more positive perspective. Even after a few days my friends are commenting that I am so much happier and look refreshed. I would definitely recommend Easy Slim as it has turned things around for me already!"
Helen Brunton, Guest
Terms and conditions apply. Superior supplement of £30 per person per night. Subject to availability. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys. *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only.