2 Night Stress Free Living
Switch off to stress and on to life.
In this world of constant pressure with demands fuelled by expectations creating disappointment, is there a way for us to learn how to control stress and begin to eliminate it from our lives? Come along and learn the answer to this question and more.
On this retreat we will inquire, discover and understand just how much control we have over stress. Being positive is a conscious decision and being conscious with mindful awareness is the limitless path of education, change and wisdom that will help us conquer stress within our high tech, high pressure modern world.
* Learn how to gain control and to use your mind in a way that is beneficial to you and those around you.
* Remove fear, worry, doubt, anger and all the unnecessary stresses in your life with a shift of perception.
* Feel your energy levels increase as you let go of negative external forces.
* Greater alertness as your levels of focus and concentration increase.
* More quality time with family and friends as you discover relaxation without disturbances.
*Learn how to calm, relax and clear your mind for a peaceful nights sleep.
To attend Stress Free Living all you will need is:
Comfortable clothing, walking shoes and outdoor clothing.
Steve Braithwaite is a Mind Fitness Coach for all aspects of life, business and sport. Read more at Steverichardbraithwaite.com
- Arrival 2pm
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Welcome and introduction to the break
- Three 90 minute seminars: Mind Fitness, The Power of Reasoning, Mindful Awareness
- 90 minute recap - Q&A session
- Use of facilities
- Three course evening meal each night, healthy buffet breakfast each morning and three course buffet lunch each day
- Depart 4pm
Prices from £399.00 per person
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply)
Terms and conditions apply. A single supplement of £30 per person per night applied at booking stage, if applicable. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys.