2 Night Learn to Nordic Walk Weekend
Learn the Nordic Walking UK 4 gear technique from the experts at NWUK.
This course will teach you how to master the skill of Nordic Walking and maximise the results you can gain from this amazing way to exercise outdoors. Whatever your level, you will learn how to use the poles effectively, tone your whole body, add intensity and adapt the technique to get the results you want.
Guests must bring suitable outdoor attire and shoes and be able to walk at pace for a minimum of an hour.
- Arrival 2pm
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Nordic Walking workshops (5+hours)
- Nordic Walking poles worth £30
- Guests will gain their NWUK Freedom Card (with associated benefits) and will be informed of their local groups.
- Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins) worth £20
- Use of the facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Three course evening meal each night, healthy buffet breakfast each morning and three course buffet lunch each day
- Depart 4pm (room 11am)
Prices from £329.00 per person at Forest Mere
“ I loved it – It was a nice group and we were given lots of individual feedback. Lovely scenery and hotel too! I hope to continue with an instructor up north in order to keep it up.”
“Great course, fantastic individual attention.”
“Lovely environment to learn to Nordic Walk and the pace was really good, reflecting different levels of knowledge and fitness.”
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply).
Terms and conditions apply. All breaks are subject to availability. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys. *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only.