2 Night Hockey Pre-season Training Camp
Available on Friday 22nd August - Sunday 24th August 2014 at Springs only
Champneys is proud to offer a unique opportunity for hockey players to attend a fantastic Hockey Pre-Season Training camp led by Katie Long former England & GB Womens Hockey Player. Players of all abilities are invited to join coaching sessions based on fitness, skills, match play and tactical positioning and receive personal advice on specific areas of their own play.
After a hard training session you can then relax in our Spa for some well-deserved rest and relaxation and rejuvenate those tired muscles. After a pamper, eat in our fabulous restaurant and enjoy a social evening with your team players.
To attend the camp course every player should:
- Be 18 years or over
- Have played hockey before
- Bring a hockey stick, clothing and protective equipment
- Have your own transport to travel to Ashby pitch (10 mins away from resort).
- Arrive Friday 2pm
- 2 night's accommodation
- 2 nutritious 2 course dinners, 2 nutritious buffet breakfast and lunches
- Welcome Reception at 6pm: Meet former England & GB Player Katie Long
- Saturday Morning coaching session 9.30am -1pm at local pitch (10 minutes from resort)
- Session includes: Hockey specific fitness, basic skills, advanced skill sessions, match play and tactical and positional coaching.
- 1 Champneys Massage (25 mins) worth £40
- 1 Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins) worth £20
- Complimentary robe and flip flops
- Unlimited use of facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
- Depart 4pm (room 11 am)
Prices from £300.00 at Springs
Terms and conditions apply. This offer is limited by dates and availability and is subject to change. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount, and valid for new reservations only. A superior supplement of £30.00 per person per night will be applied at the booking stage if applicable. A premier supplement of £80.00 per person per night will be applied at the booking stage if applicable. A minimum booking number of 10 people is required for this break to run. Guests must be 18 years or over on the day of the break. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys. *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings.