2 Night Cycling Retreat
Give cycling a go, it’s an activity that can be done by anyone of any ability, it’s the perfect way to build your cardiovascular fitness, control your weight and become part of a very sociable sport. So join us at Champney’s for a long weekend, and fall back in love with riding a bike through the stunning Hertfordshire.
Fitness 12 Cycling will ensure that you feel safe by adding technical advice both with the bike’s set up and cyclist safety on the road. They also provide studio and gym based specific fitness exercises during your stay, so you will ride with confidence, whilst becoming a fitter, stronger cyclist. All of our retreats are aimed at beginner cyclists, who have been inspired by team GB and want to give cycling a go.
To attend the beginner’s course every cyclist should:
- Be able to ride a bike for an hour without stopping.
- Have ridden a bike on a public highway.
- Be of able mind and body to do three rides over the weekend.
- Own a bike suitable for the weekend.
Fitness 12 Cycling can hire road bikes for the weekend.
Fitness 12 will assess every guest for suitability and reserve the right to disallow participation
- Arrival 2pm
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Welcome and Introduction by Steve Halsall Performance Director of Fitness 12
- 2 guided rides through rural Hertfordshire.
- Use of facilities
- Seminar on recovery techniques and practices
- Seminar on nutrition
- Nutritious dinner, breakfast & lunch
- Depart 4pm (room 11am)
Prices from £349.95 per person at Tring
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply)
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. £50 single supplement per night and a £50 per person superior supplement per night applied if applicable. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys.