Champneys Mummy & Little Me Day
Available 16th - 17th May 2015
Relaxation and pampering are essential elements for a positive pregnancy and birth experience. Let us look after you and your needs as a mum-to-be at our beautiful resort Champneys Springs.
Imagine a spa hotel break where the focus is on you and your baby; Mummy & Little Me Retreats are midwife led getaways that allow you to be revitalised and relaxed, safe in the knowledge that you’re surrounded by professionals. We aim to not only relax you and empower you but to give you the tools so you come away with confidence, knowledge and an understanding of what the future holds in store. With a tranquil atmosphere throughout, we will help you to feel calm and cared for as soon as your break begins.
The most important little person is about to enter your lives but before they do, we want you to enjoy a little time to yourself while we take care of you.
- Arrive 2pm, programme starts at 2.30 pm
- One night's accommodation
- Three course evening meal, healthy buffet breakfast and three course buffet lunch
- Personal guidance and advice from experienced mid wife Alison Brown or Runa Jansari, GP worth £50
- Birth preparation & feeding workshop ( 90 mins)
- Beautiful Bump Massage (55 mins) worth £55
- Goody bags for everyone – sponsored by Mummy & Little Me, the Maternity and Baby wear specialist, worth £75
- Unlimited use of spa facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Depart 4pm (room 11 am)
Price £299.00 per person at Springs
To book please contact Mummy and Little Me Retreats. This break cannot be booked through Champneys.
We're sorry but bookings for this break can only be made directly via Mummy and Little Me Retreats.
Terms and conditions apply. Limited availability. On arrival day your room will be available from 2pm. There is a minimum number of guest bookings required for this break to run. If the minimum numbers are not reached the break may be cancelled and full refund offered. Not available in conjuction with any other offers or discounts. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys. *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only.