Champneys Mummy & Little Me Day
Let Mummy and Little Me Retreats and Champneys pamper you and prepare you for the birth of your little one.
Our day retreat will start with a one-to-one session with our expert midwife, Alison, who will address any specific concerns you may have about your pregnancy, labour and beyond. In the afternoon you will join others for an engaging workshop covering antenatal care, labour and feeding. Throughout the day you will be able to relax and use the facilities of Champneys Springs, enjoy a delicious 2 course lunch, and your day will end with a lovely file and polish - perfect!
If you prefer to spend more time with us, you can upgrade to a weekend retreat - which includes an overnight stay and a blissful Beautiful Bump treatment.
- Arrival 9am
- Personal guidance and advice from experienced midwife Alison Brown or Runa Jansari, GP worth £50
- Birth preparation & feeding workshop (90 mins)
- File & Paint (15 mins) worth £15
- Goody bag – sponsored by Mummy & Little Me, the maternity and baby wear specialist worth £75
- One nutritious 3-course buffet style lunch
- Use of facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Departure 6pm
Price £179.00 per person at Springs
Saturday 26th September 2014
To book please contact Mummy and Little Me Retreats. This break cannot be booked through Champneys.
We're sorry but bookings for this break can only be made directly via Mummy and Little Me Retreats.
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys.