4 Night Stop Smoking Now Break
Let the experts at Champneys help you to give up smoking at our 4 night retreat. Our Stop Smoking Now retreat tackles your problem by recognising that the habit of smoking is emotional, psychological as well as a physical addiction. If you’re thinking about stopping smoking and are looking for some help and advice, this retreat is for you.
Our clinical hypnotherapist and acupuncturist will work with our nutrition and fitness experts on sessions designed to make you stop smoking. You’ll learn how to reframe your view of cigarettes, use your strengths to overcome the addiction, help you to ‘see’ your life without cigarettes and find healthy solutions to stress, boredom or situations that normally trigger the desire for smoking. You’ll also have some wonderful body treatments to aid the healing process as you become a non-smoker.
- Arrival 2pm
- 4 nights' accommodation - no single supplement
- Pre-arrival phone call
- Welcome talk on your arrival day
- Medical Health Check includes (but is not limited to) carbon monoxide level measurement, peak flow capacity of the lungs, blood pressure, pulse and weight, worth £89
- 2 personalised sessions with a Clinical Hypnotherapist (60 mins and 120 mins) worth £170
- 3 Acupuncture sessions (25 minutes each) worth £126
- Nutrition consultation (55 mins) worth £55
- Educational Group sessions to help with wellness, cardiovascular health, and nutrition.
- Access to up to 20 different classes a day*
- Aromatherapy Detox Wrap (25 mins) worth £35
- Head in the Clouds (25 mins) worth £35
- Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins) worth £20
- Depart 4pm (room 11am)
Prices from £975.00 per person at Tring
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply)
Terms and conditions apply. Limited availability. There is a minimum number of guest bookings required for this break to run. If the minimum numbers are not reached the break may be cancelled and full refund offered. Not available in conjuction with any other offers or discounts. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys. *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only.