2 Night Menopause Retreat
Are you worried about the menopause, concerned about the side effects of HRT and want to learn how to prevent and treat osteoporosis naturally? If so you will want to spend this retreat with the UK’s leading nutritionist Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD.
Come to this retreat to learn how to boost your energy, improve health, eliminate night sweats and hot flushes, vaginal dryness, mood swings, headaches, aching joints and increase your sex drive. Is soya good or bad? Find out the truth about ‘natural’ bioidentical hormones like progesterone.
This retreat has limited places so that as part of a small group you have plenty of time for questions with Dr Glenville.
- Arrival 2pm Friday
- 2 night's accommodation - no single supplement
- 2 nutritious 3 course dinners, 2 buffet breakfasts and 2 buffet lunches
- 3 talks from Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD covering:
- What happens to our bodies at the menopause
- A 7 step hormone balancing eating plan. What to eat and what to avoid
- What are the best vitamins, minerals and herbs to take – before, during and after the menopause
- How to know which supplements are a waste of money
- What is osteoporosis and how to test for it including information on testing bone turnover
- What is the best diet for prevention and management of osteoporosis – find out which dairy foods could be making your bone health worse
- The truth about HRT and bioidentical hormones. What you haven’t been fold and what you need to know
- Top tips for slowing down the ageing process
- Which exercise is best for osteoporosis
- What tests should be having at this stage in your life
- Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins) worth £20
- Use of facilities
- Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Depart by 4pm (room 11 am)
Prices from £399.00 per person at Tring
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply)
Terms and conditions apply. Limited availability. There is a minimum number of guest bookings required for this break to run. If the minimum numbers are not reached the break may be cancelled and full refund offered. Not available in conjuction with any other offers or discounts. *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only.