2 Night Fertility Retreat
21st - 23rd November 2014
This weekend will show you how to use nutrition to help you get pregnant and also to help prevent miscarriages. You will spend this retreat with the UK’s leading nutritionist Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, author of 13 internationally bestselling books including 'Getting Pregnant Faster' and 'Natural Solutions to PCOS' and founder of a number of clinics.
This retreat will cover the best diet, supplements and lifestyle factors to maximise your chances of getting, and staying, pregnant. It will also show you how to improve your chances for a successful IVF and how nutrition can help you if you have been diagnosed with an immunological problem.
This retreat has limited places so that as part of a small group you have plenty of time for questions with Dr Glenville.
Arrival 2pm on Friday
2 nights' accommodation - no single supplement
Nutritious 3-course evening meal each night, buffet style lunch and healthy buffet breakfast each morning
3 talks from Marilyn covering:
- The best diet to help boost your fertility
- The best vitamins and minerals to take to maximise your chances of getting pregnant either naturally or with IVF
- Which lifestyle and environmental factors could have an impact on your fertility
- How to boost male fertility
- What nutritional tests are useful to have to boost fertility
- How to reduce the risk of miscarriage
- How to improve egg quality in ‘older’ women
- Steps to help with PCOS
- How nutrition can help with an immunological problem
- Guiding you through your fertility journey no matter what stage you are and knowing what your next steps should be
Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins) worth £20
Use of facilities
Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
Depart 4pm (room by 11 am)
Prices from £399.00 per person at Tring (£198 for second guest in shared room)
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply)
Terms and conditions apply. Limited availability. There is a minimum number of guest bookings required for this break to run. If the minimum numbers are not reached the break may be cancelled and full refund offered. Not available in conjuction with any other offers or discounts. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys. *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only.