2 Night Fat around the middle retreat
Find out why, for many women of all ages, fat tends to settle around the middle. Learn how to get rid of that belly fat for good. You will spend this retreat with the UK’s leading nutritionist Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD.
This retreat will show you why your shape is not all down to diet and what supplements and herbs can help you lose that apple shape faster. How being fat around the middle increases the risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer (especially breast cancer), high blood pressure and Alzheimer's and what you can do reduce the risk.
This retreat has limited places so that as part of a small group you have plenty of time for questions with Dr Glenville.
- Arrival from 2pm on Friday
- 2 night's accommodation - no single supplement
- 2 Nutritious three course dinners, 2 buffet breakfasts & 2 buffet lunches
- 3 Talks from Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD covering:
- A simple easy to follow ‘lose your belly’ plan
- Why the weight goes around your middle (and it is not just down to your diet)
- Foods to eat – and foods to avoid – for a trim tummy
- What vitamins and minerals can help you change your body shape faster
- How stress makes you put on weight around the middle
- How stress changes your appetite and gives you cravings
- How changing your body shape lowers your risk of heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, breast cancer, high blood pressure, Alzheimer’s’ and high cholesterol
- What exercise is most effective for changing your body shape
Thalassotherapy pool session (25 minutes) worth £20
Use of facilities
Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
Depart by 4pm from resort (room by 11 am
Prices from £399.00 per person at Tring
Book online and receive £10 voucher on arrival to spend in resort (terms and conditions apply)
Terms and conditions apply. Limited availability. There is a minimum number of guest bookings required for this break to run. If the minimum numbers are not reached the break may be cancelled and full refund offered. Not available in conjuction with any other offers or discounts. Champneys breaks, days and vouchers cannot be re-sold, and may only be used for promotional purposes with written permission from the directors of Champneys. *£3 charge applies for advanced class bookings only.